A Michigan Lawyer Protecting Your Rights and Your Loved Ones' Interests
A will contest can arise anytime a family member disputes the contents of a will or the legality of the will itself. At Spindler, Nausieda & Associates, we understand the hardships family disputes create when you are grieving the loss of a loved one. At the same time, we know that sometimes contesting a will is necessary to ensure a fair distribution of assets that complies with the decedent's true wishes.
Our objective is simple: to resolve these issues as promptly and favorably as possible.
Disputes over wills often occur because of the following claims:
- The testator (creator of the will) was not competent at the time the will was signed.
- The will does not comply with the guidelines of a valid will.
- A new will was discovered that supersedes the will entered into court.
- The testator was coerced into changing his or her will.
- A power of attorney or guardian wrongfully made changes to the will.
Contact a Milford, Hartland, Brighton Probate Attorney
Our firm can help you and has extensive experience in probate litigation cases. We have successfully represented clients in will contests and other estate administration disputes. We use our knowledge to tailor solutions to your unique circumstance. We try to handle your case out of court as much as possible, but are always prepared for litigation if it is necessary to protect your rights.
Contact our Howell, Michigan, probate attorneys at Spindler, Nausieda & Associates, to learn more about our office and attorneys. We will arrange a consultation to discuss ways to help you with your will contest dispute.